Good day FLUIDEFI users,
You’ve probably heard about “The Merge“, which refers to the Ethereum blockchain upgrade from a proof-of-work to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. It should occur sometime between September 14 & 15, 2022. The primary uncertainty with the upgrade is the possible hard fork that may occur (ETHW). FLUIDEFI is part of the Ethereum community supporting the new proof-of-stake consensus mechanism.
At this time, we do not anticipate any downtime of FLUIDEFI services with the possible exception of swapping, adding, and removing liquidity. There is a chance that blockchain node providers may experience downtime during the upgrade. FLUIDEFI interfaces with several different providers to ensure 99.99% reliability, but this upgrade could impact all providers simultaneously. We’ll be standing by to resolve any problems should they arise.
Meanwhile, we invite you to check out FLUIDEFI’s newest functionality:
- 100% on-chain token price index with quick search;
- Improved portfolio modeling and back-testing with export to Excel;
- News feed with sentiment analysis for tokens;
- We published an algorithmic trading strategy that uses our API;
- OFAC sanctioned wallet monitoring for participation in liquidity pools;
- Advanced liquidity pool metrics (more than 70 in total), including:
✓ Sharpe Ratio
✓ Volatility Index
✓ Average Daily Total Value Locked
✓ Average Swap Size
✓ # of Wallets & Average Investment Amount
You can try these features now by logging in to your account or
What’s coming in the September 25 release:
- Wallet analysis including realized & unrealized P&L for liquidity pools;
- Export your wallet P&L to Excel;
- 24-hour volume predictions within $10K @ 90%+ confidence;
The FLUIDEFI team is here to help you maximize your alpha in DeFi!
Come See Us!