Good day FLUIDEFI users,
You’ve probably heard about “The Merge“, which refers to the Ethereum blockchain upgrade from a proof-of-work to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism. It should occur sometime between September 14 & 15, 2022. The primary uncertainty with the upgrade is the possible hard fork that may occur (ETHW). FLUIDEFI is part of the Ethereum community supporting the new proof-of-stake consensus mechanism.
At this time, we do not anticipate any downtime of FLUIDEFI services with the possible exception of swapping, adding, and removing liquidity. There is a chance that blockchain node providers may experience downtime during the upgrade. FLUIDEFI interfaces with several different providers to ensure 99.99% reliability, but this upgrade could impact all providers simultaneously. We’ll be standing by to resolve any problems should they arise.
Meanwhile, we invite you to check out FLUIDEFI’s newest functionality:
- 100% on-chain token price index with quick search;
- Improved portfolio modeling and back-testing with export to Excel;
- News feed with sentiment analysis for tokens;
- We published an algorithmic trading strategy that uses our API;
- OFAC sanctioned wallet monitoring for participation in liquidity pools;
- Advanced liquidity pool metrics (more than 70 in total), including:
✓ Sharpe Ratio
✓ Volatility Index
✓ Average Daily Total Value Locked
✓ Average Swap Size
✓ # of Wallets & Average Investment Amount
You can try these features now by logging in to your account or
if you forgot your FLUIDEFI password? Reset it now using your email.
What’s coming in the September 25 release:
- Wallet analysis including realized & unrealized P&L for liquidity pools;
- Export your wallet P&L to Excel;
- 24-hour volume predictions within $10K @ 90%+ confidence;
The FLUIDEFI team is here to help you maximize your alpha in DeFi!
Come See Us!