Helping you manage your DeFi investments
DeFi is at the beginning of its growth curve
|Asset class||Global AUM||Returns Jan 2021||Returns 2020|
|Hedge funds||$3.6 Trillion1||+1%5||+12.44%5|
|Global Equity||$100+ Trillion2||-0.45%6||+16.25%6|
|Global Bonds||$275+ Trillion3||-0.91%7||+9.02%7|
|DeFi (DPI Index)||$50 Billion4||+165%8||+6.42% (q4 only)8|
What is FLUIDEFI?
Over 1500 actively traded liquidity pools tracked over months.
New pools are scanned and tested continuously.
Track performance of your assets by customized time period, see your allocations at a glance.
Earn High Yields
● Filter pools based on your criteria
● Measure changes in sentiment rapidly
● Refresh data as often as needed
● Sort by highest returns
● Change interval based on trading style
● Predictions (under development)
● All pools are pre-tested
● Track transaction volume
● Set pool size parameters
● Identify risk factor (under development)
● Select which pools to graph
Portfolio Management Dashboard
Manage your portfolio from a single dashboard that shows all your liquidity positions across platforms. Toggle each position on or off to see performance over time.
Investor can choose risk/reward levels:
• Pick and choose your risk profile and track ROI in
• More suitable for institutional investors.
• Allocate across different pools and underlying asset classes
The $42B* in value locked in DeFi is mostly made up of retail (individual) investment. There are still trillions of assets under management by institutional firms that are eyeing DeFi as a means to achieve higher returns.
- Hedge fund asset volumes are setting new records, as uncorrelated gains draw more investor money
- Global debt to hit record $277 trillion by year end on pandemic spending splurge: IIF | IFF Research
- https://defipulse.com/ defined as TVL (Total Value Locked) in DPI Index
- Eurekahedge Hedge Fund Index
- All country world index (ACWI Index)
- iShares Core Global Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF
- DPI Index established Sept 13, 2020