Helping you manage your DeFi investments
FLUIDEFI is the simplest way to analyze and
manage digital asset portfolios from one dashboard.
DeFi is at the beginning of its growth curve
|Asset class||Global AUM||Returns Jan 2021||Returns 2020|
|Hedge funds||$3.6 Trillion1||+1%5||+12.44%5|
|Global Equity||$100+ Trillion2||-0.45%6||+16.25%6|
|Global Bonds||$275+ Trillion3||-0.91%7||+9.02%7|
|DeFi (DPI Index)||$50 Billion4||+165%8||+6.42% (q4 only)8|
What is FLUIDEFI?
Data Aggregation and Analytics
New DeFi investments are identified, analyzed, and validated continuously. FLUIDEFI currently processes an average of 9.5 million transactions per day in more than 3400 actively traded liquidity pools tracked across multiple platforms.
Create your own institutional portfolios and track performance by customized time period; see allocations at a glance.
Start with ETH and add liquidity to any pool
without the need to acquire tokens externally.
Remove liquidity with a single click.
Earn High Yields
DeFi yields can range from negative to 1000%
depending on the underlying assets and incentives.
See the top performers in one dashboard.
Liquidity Pool Tracker
● Filter pools based on your criteria
● Measure changes in sentiment rapidly
● Refresh data as often as needed
● Sort by highest returns
● Change interval based on trading style
● AI powered 24-hour futures predictions
● Pools are tested and continuously monitored
● Track transaction volume
● Set pool size parameters
● Define your own risk rating (under development)
● Select which pools to graph
Portfolio Management for Clients
Using FLUIDEFI’s white-label solution,
create and manage digital asset portfolios
to track all your institutional DeFi investments
for your clients.
Investors can choose risk/reward levels:
• Pick and choose assets for each portfolio based on your risk profiles.
• Allocate across different pools and underlying asset classes.
• Allows single or multi-signature for transactions.
• More suitable for institutional investors.
The $48B* in value locked in DeFi investments is mostly made up of retail (individual) investment. There are still trillions of assets under management by institutional firms that are eyeing DeFi as a means to achieve higher returns.
DeFi Investment Technology
FLUIDEFI technology simplifies the complicated
digital asset management landscape that exists today and sets a new norm for integration and usability.
- Hedge fund asset volumes are setting new records, as uncorrelated gains draw more investor money
- Global debt to hit record $277 trillion by year end on pandemic spending splurge: IIF | IFF Research
- https://defipulse.com/ defined as TVL (Total Value Locked) in DPI Index
- Eurekahedge Hedge Fund Index
- All country world index (ACWI Index)
- iShares Core Global Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF
- DPI Index established Sept 13, 2020